WHY SHOULD WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR BELOVED ANIMALS?
- To let them know they are loved and precious.
- To ask them what is bothering them, with sudden health or behaviour changes.
- To prepare them for a long plane journey when relocating.
- When we go on holiday or are forced to be way from them. Letting them know they will see their beloved himan will alleviate their stress considerably.
- To ask them where they feel pain or discomfort.
- To ask whether the medication prescribed from the vet is working. Do they feel better.
- To provide them with powerful energy healing and balance their chakras.
- To intervene in any animal relationship issues playing out at home.
- To ask if as they come to the end of their lives, do they want to be euthanised, so they want to pass at home etc. Every animal I have ever chatted to has very definite opinions regarding this.
- To comfort the bereaved animal left behind after an animal sibling has died.
- To speak to the passed over animal, in spirit world, bringing closure.
- To find out what food they like.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT WHAT THE COMMUNICATOR SAYS IS THE TRUTH, THEY COULD BE MAKING IT UP?
Ask the communicator to give an answer to a question that only you and your pet know the answer to.
i.e. Where is your favourite place to sleep during the day.
What did you do when you used to sleep in the crib with my daughter when she was a baby.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR ANIMAL IS A GOOD PRACTICAL COMMUNICATOR?
Read the testimonials on the webpage and ask for contact details of a few clients.
I remember paying a lot of money to a communicator and all I got from her were random symbols or eagles, rivers and vague references to things with no practical references.
As a communicator I go for a practical approach.
Questions and answers.
DOES MY ANIMAL NEED TO BE WITH THE COMMUNICATOR?
No, most good communicators do reading and energy healing remotely with a picture of the animal preferably showing the eyes.
I have clients in the UK, Los Angeles, Zimbabwe, the remote Northern Cape and all around South Africa.
I have also done several healing treatments whilst in the UAE.
A video made by Jill Tait
JILL DOES NOT DO TRACKING FOR LOST ANIMALS